Preflight Update

With the changing of tomorrow’s schedule there will be a lot of conflicts created with the Preflight. There will be teams, probably everyone, that will not be able to make their scheduled time.

If your team is in conflict I would like your representative to make a good faith effort to reschedule for a different time tomorrow. Please try to reschedule with Jim Klick directly. If you cannot contact Jim, contact me. If we’re unable to do so, we will accommodate for a different time on Friday.

Keep in mind the longer we wait, the less time/judges we have to complete the events.